Sunday, May 10, 2009

EEEWWWWWW!

There's no other title that describes these pictures better than "EEEWWWWWWW!" The kids found a dead snake today near the entrance to our neighborhood. He was a biggun, too. About 4 feet or so. And fresh. Did I say, "Eeewwwwwwwww!"?
Now, Alec is the snake fanatic in the House, but Landon was all about this dead snake today. He carried that thing around for about an hour. He even wanted to keep it and make a house for it! I put a stop to that right away. He hung the snake from our mailbox, hung it over the front porch, and hung it around his neck for quite a while. Again, "Eeeeewwwwwww!"

'Nuff said. I can't talk about it anymore. I'm getting nauseous. Here are the pics...

Look how he's swinging the tail around like a rope. Eeewwww! Bad lighting, I know. So I took another one...




Despite the look on his face, Landon was not at all disgusted by the snake. He was talking about building its house and squinting into the sun. LOL

One more time...EEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ESPN’s Herbstreit: Arkansas will embarrass an SEC team
http://nwanews.com/blogs/slophouse/2009/05/11/espns-herbstreit-arkansas-will-embarrass-an-sec-team/

I hope it is 2 teams named South Carolina and Bama

CarolinaMomOf5 said...

Awwww, Jeff. What a sad attepmt at impersonating your wife. Look at you talking smack this early! Dream on, my friend, dream on. I'm sure it will be 2 teams named Mississippi State and Kentucky.