Monday, August 3, 2009

Let's Dance!

With all the trips, camps, and summer activites done, and school back in full swing for Alec, Carrie, and Erin, it's time to share what we've been up to all this time. As soon as the '08-'09 school year ended, Carrie and Erin's dance recital was the first order of business. The girls did well and the show was excellent. What I saw of it was excellent, that is. I was the backstage mom for both girls' classes and wasn't able to watch all the performances. What I did see was excellent, and as soon as I pick up my DVD of the entire recital, I'll see just how excellent the rest of it was. Here are some pictures from dress rehearsal the night before the recital...


Erin's Tap Dance - Lullaby of Broadway




Carrie's Tap Dance - Little Shop from Little Shop of Horrors





Erin's Ballet dance - Do Re Mi from The Sound of Music






More of our summer coming soon. Next up...Victory Soccer Camp! Bet you can't guess who's the best soccer player?!

1 comment:

Gina said...

It looks like a great recital! The girls are beautiful. I always end up working backstage too and never see the whole show.. My kids think that's how it's supposed to be.