Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dec. 3 ~ Chocolate Lollipops

This is one of those activities that makes it on the calendar every year. It's a favorite. It's simple - chocolate melts in the micro then fill the molds and the fridge finishes them off.


And it's fast, which we needed tonight. We didn't even get started on these until after 8:00, so that's why most of the kids had wet hair and PJ's on. LOL

Here's one who's crying. She was in trouble for leaving her room a wreck. One of these days I'll post my chore chart. It's a work of art, much like chocolate lollipops.

This little project is fast and simple, but it can also be messy!


It was straight to bed afterwards, and here I sit guarding the hall to keep the kids in their beds, blogging. How many of these little people do you think are sleeping?? That's right - not a single one. Well, maybe one. Landon isn't talking and the only time he isn't talking is when he's sleeping. And even then sometimes he talks.

Yeah, we usually cut off all the "spare parts" that hang around the edges, but who needs pretty chocolate at 9:00 at night?? We'll have to finish the rest tomorrow and those will be pretty. I'm out of here until then. I have more to do this week than I can finish in two weeks, so I'm doing laundry and cleaning the house at 10:15. It's going to be another late night. Wait, I think there is one of those chocolate elves left.........

1 comment:

Gina said...

I really admire how much you accomplish Lisa. And I'm impressed with how fantastic your house looks in all of those pictures. I couldn't take photos of my kids doing crafts because the table is covered with all of my projects right now and the house is embarrassingly messy.

Only Delaney did our craft today. Everyone else had too much homework and too many other obligations. Taylor just returned from Girl Scouts and is now upstairs practicing her trombone while I bake brownies for her to take to school tomorrow. It's 9pm and I'm dying to head to bed myself but I've still got two more loads of laundry..