Sunday, December 7, 2008

December 7 ~ Christmas parade

I love a parade! Today was our town's Christmas parade and Carrie and Erin were both riding a float with their dance studio. Afterward, Erin's class danced in the park. If I ever get the video on my laptop, I'll post it. I'm technologically challenged in a big, big way.

We had a great time, although we did freeze our tushies off! I think it was 41* in the sun and there was a nice wind blowing just in case someone in the crowd wasn't a southern wimp and didn't think it was cold enough.

1 comment:

Leeann said...

I am having so much fun reading about all your adventures. I really feel like I know my loopie friends who blog better and more intimately than the others because it is the day to day life and living (and pictures!) of their world!

Thank you for sharing your Christmas ideas with us. I love them!