Monday, December 15, 2008

Saturday, December 13 ~ FamiWii game night

Ok, so this isn't a Christmas-y activity, but the kids really wanted a FamiWii game night, so I ditched my planned activity (which is good, because I have a couple of spots left to fill before the 24th!) and we played FamiWii. That is what we named our Wii - "FamiWii." We all have our own Mii's and we played Wii Sports tonight. I bowled 4 strikes in a row tonight and had a final score of over 200 points! It's all technique, people. And the person in our family with the technique is Erin. You see, you have to jump as you release the ball and yell, "P-shawww!" 4 strikes in a row. Speaks for itself, wouldn't you say? And I'm not even a pro yet, but I got a lot closer after tonight's game! Roger and Alec carried on their baseball brawl. Alec has been kicking his butt for a long time, so Roger comes home at lunchtime and trains. He beat Alec for the 4th time tonight, so Alec has moved on to tennis now. LOL Haley is the Tennis Queen in the House. Alec's goal is to push her off her throne and become Tennis King. Tonight Haley beat both Carrie and Alec, so she's still queen. Landon wears the big belt in boxing. He is really hard to beat! It's hilarious to watch him, too. There is no rhyme or reason to his moves, but he gets those arms pumping and punching so fast you break out in a sweat just watching him.

Other family faves for the Wii are Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Wii Play, and Carnival Games. Those are all great for FamiWii nights. We're hoping Santa will bring some others. ;-)

4 comments:

Leeann said...

As always, you all just rock. Life at your house always seems so fun!

Leeann

Gina said...

Your house really sounds like a fun place! We need another family Wii game... maybe Raving Rabbids? Our Wii is currently used most often to play Animal Crossings which is a single player game but in my house is more of a collabrative effort. Zane is the town planner and dictates where flowers and trees can be planted. Taylor is the fashion designer and makes clothes for everyone. Delaney and I just do what we are told!

Dick White said...

Sounds like I need some practice this week. Too bad I won't have time. I haven't been playing, and everytime I lay off, my scores go to pot. Have come close to losing or lost my pro rankins in golf and bowling more than once. I'm still a rank amateur (but improving a little) in tennis and baseball, and as for boxing .... fuggidaboudit.

The Hardy's said...

Lisa, I love your blog. It looks great. I need to get some creative pointers from you. I like the famiwii night. We have some pretty tough games in our house as well. You guys have great Christmas and we willsee you when we return from Canada.